Respite care so you can recharge
Caring for a family member can be enormously rewarding, but also physically and emotionally challenging. Our Respite Care Program offers a chance for you to rest and reduce stress, while knowing your loved ones are in the comfort and care of our five-star quality-rated skilled nursing home. Whether you are planning a vacation, holiday travel, or need a place for your loved one to regain his or her strength after a hospital stay, respite care offers you the chance to recharge your physical, spiritual, and emotional batteries.
Our respite program is open to adults with sub-acute, chronic, or terminal illnesses who require supervision, monitoring, and medication management. We accept private payment and private insurance.
- Private rooms including bathroom
- On-site medical director, board-certified in geriatric medicine
- 24-hour skilled nursing care team
- Emergency call system
- Scheduled transportation to doctors appointments
- Three nutritious meals daily served in an elegant dining room or in-room dining
- Laundry services
- Cable TV and telephone services
- Wireless Internet access
- Hair salon
- Access to full calendar of social activities