We Partner with Burke to Give You World-Class Rehabilitation
Your best possible option for recovery from an injury, illness, or surgery begins at our dedicated short-term rehabilitation facility, where our partnership with nationally renowned Burke Rehabilitation brings you trained therapists who combine cutting-edge therapy with compassionate care to help you regain mobility, balance, strength, and independence.
You will benefit from having a multi-disciplinary team trained and equipped to meet your needs. Your initial needs assessment results in a personalized rehabilitation treatment plan designed to bridge the gap between hospital and home, and get you back to your life as quickly as possible.
Your team includes an attending physician; licensed, registered nurses; licensed therapists, a dietician, and social worker—all overseen by our board-certified medical director. And because United Hebrew of New Rochelle has one of the lowest staff turnover rates in New York State, we will bring you consistent care throughout your stay.
Get stronger and healthier before you head home.
Our rehabilitation services provide the medical care and restorative therapy you need, and the compassionate support you and your family needs to ease the transition home.
Our team specializes in providing therapy for those who have suffered from injuries or illneses such as:
- Cardio-pulmonary disease
- Orthopedics including total joint replacements
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Neurological disorders.
Comprehensive therapy services
Your specialized team of caregivers will be with you every step of the way. We offer comprehensive rehabilitation services and clinical expertise as follows:
- Customized therapy programs available up to 7 days per week
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapists
- Prosthetics, orthotics, and custom-made splint services
- Award-winning professional nursing care
- Specialized wound treatment team
- Board certified physicians
- State-of-the-art equipment.
Recovery with a view
Our therapy suite provides a beautiful setting in which to recover. We have thoughtfully planned every detail of your stay at United Hebrew, where you will benefit from specialized clinical care and state-of-the-art equipment, and enjoy home-like amenities and private rooms.
- A cutting-edge therapy gym with state of the art equipment, including treadmills, a NuStep machine, Lite Gait mobility trainer, recumbent bike, and more
- Magnificent views of Long Island Sound
- Private rooms, each with their own bathrooms
- In-room conveniences such as WiFi, 24-hour on-call nurse button, adjustable heat/AC, flat screen televisions
- Dining rooms and access to our 24-hour country kitchen
- Dietary consultation and nutritious balanced meals
- Hair salon
- 24-hour security.
United Hebrew of New Rochelle admits patients from all major medical centers in the greater New York area and beyond. We are Medicare and Medicaid certified. We also accept HMO’s and a variety of private insurance plans, including long-term care insurance.
For more information, please call Admissions at 914-632-2804 x1148, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.