Peace Of Mind With Professional Care Management
When you need assistance caring for an elderly parent or loved one, the geriatric care managers at Raven Care Advocates can help. Our empathetic professionals know how to support your needs and help you understand each and every option to suit your situation. If you live far away or have a busy schedule with little time to manage a loved one’s daily life, we can serve as your eyes and ears and care for your family member as you would yourself. That’s because Raven Care Advocates is part of United Hebrew’s vast network of senior care resources and elder care professionals whose expertise is at your service.
Our initial comprehensive home assessment offers:
- Personalized care and safety plan
- Financial and legal guidance
- Medicaid application assistance
- Home safety recommendations
- Long-term care planning
We then develop a personalized care plan following assessment and recommendations would include:
- Securing and coordinating services
- Identifying and navigating community resources
- Exploring Medicaid eligibility and entitlement programs
- Scheduling and supervising care providers
- Advocating for families for the most cost-effective solutions
- Supporting the caregiver
To learn more about our care management services, please call us at 914-365-1815.